RMA is known as “Return Merchandise Authorization”, It is basically a feature of Returning Products and Goods which are already been sold. RMA is kind of the agreement from the supplier to the customer for the exchange, return and refund of the Product.
Let us understand How RMA Module works in Odoo ERP Application
- Login and go inside the sales menu, Click on RMA and create a return order
• Let us take the example of “Repair” RMA and Confirm the Return Order
• After confirming, a incoming shipment will be generated. You to process the incoming shipment by Scanning and Receiving the product
• To receive products, go into the quality control location and you will find the product.
• We need to transfer product from Quality Control to Repair Location.
• Under Manufacturing ———–> Repair Orders
A Repair order is generated, confirm the repair order and process it to create a Delivery Order
• Click and Create Delivery Order
• Delivery Order is successfully Generate and After Repair the product is shipped back to Customer
Thank you !
SymlSys is a Canadian-based Mortgage Company. Their expertise is in Mortgage lending and they are committed for building long-lasting relationship with their customers. The SymlSys team is made up of highly qualified mortgages professionals with an established industry presence. SymlSys Objective Mr. Guy Pallister, CTO of SymlSys had a very clear vision in terms of developing and customising a CRM system. He wanted a complex CRM Implementation which required deep…Read more...
We are talking about Two- factor authentication which is one of the best ways to insure that your account doesn’t get hacked. Unfortunately, our system Passwords are not so secure as they used be. If someone gets your passwords, they can access your documents and information without any difficultly. Even also if your password is very strong it will not protect you completely. At this time you may already started…Read more...
Make your Business Process easy with the Open Source Business Process application “ProcessMaker”. The Process Maker application is very easy to use, cost effective and can be enabled and customized to meet your specific requirements. ProcessMaker Features that Empower your organisation. • Comprehensive Toolbar to create document, Setup and design forms and customize work flows • Easy to identify problematic areas, helping to increase your workflow productivity and performance •…Read more...
Bista Solutions is happy to announce that it has been promoted to Gold Partners of Odoo (OpenERP) in US region. The Gold Partnership is certified to only those companies who have contributed a significant role in completing high quality projects of OpenERP. It is a prestige’s award to Bista for dedicatedly developing unique strategy to achieve OpenERP goals. Been Business Partner for Odoo (OpenERP), we have successfully implemented many specialized…Read more...